‘Now that the weather is better, you must be better’
|Day 27 June Scleroderma Awareness Month 2016 - Telangiectasia|
Over the more so recent years, overheating, (yes, you have read that correctly – overheating), has become a huge physical challenge for me, in the summer months. My internal thermometer goes into overdrive, with a very small window of prior warning.
|Hottest day of 2013, wearing Ugg boots and gloves to prevent Raynaud's attack|
|Hottest day of 2013 wearing Ugg boots and Gloves to prevent Raynaud's attack|
- the importance of an early diagnosis click here
- the role of medical research click here
- the importance of expert specialist centres click here
- diet and nutrition click here
- taking part in research trials click here
- the UK guidelines for
management and treatment of Scleroderma click here
- my skin is cured from scleroderma click here
Please DONATE to help fund medical research at the Scleroderma Unit at The Royal Free hospital where 100% of your donation will be used to fund vital medical research. Thank You.