Less than a week remains until Rare Disease Day, February 28th, the theme for which, this year, is research. In this article I discuss some of the many current unmet research needs of the systemic scleroderma and Raynaud’s patient.
Clearly, a cure, combined with understanding to the disease cause, are the ultimate dream. #SclerodermaFreeWorld #RaynaudsFreeWorld.
- the role of medical research click here
- the importance of expert specialist centres click here
- diet and nutrition click here
- taking part in research trials click here
- the UK guidelines for management and treatment of Scleroderma click here
- my skin is cured from scleroderma click here