I take huge inspiration from the scleroderma global trail blazer and pioneer, Prof Denton, who I am eternally grateful to, for his medical expertise and helping me realise my dream of qualifying as a self employed barrister on 1st March 2004.
- the importance of an early diagnosis click here
- the role of medical research click here
- the importance of expert specialist centres click here
- diet and nutrition click here
- taking part in research trials click here
- the UK guidelines for management and treatment of Scleroderma click here
- my skin is cured from scleroderma click here