Summer 2016 saw the Olympic games held in Rio de Janeiro with 206 nations participating. I have often likened my diffuse scleroderma experience / existence to being similar to that of an Olympian athlete, but without the athleticism and without any competition with anyone else.
|Tri-colour change in my fingers during a Raynaud's episode - VERY PAINFUL, PREVENTION as there is no cure|
Living the dream, scleroderma style, hoping for a cure.
- the importance of an early diagnosis click here
- the role of medical research click here
- the importance of expert specialist centres click here
- diet and nutrition click here
- taking part in research trials click here
- the UK guidelines for management and treatment of Scleroderma click here